One of the fastest clipper ships of the late 19th Century, some say even the fastest of its kind, the Cutty Sark was an impressive vessel in the tea trade between China and London. With a fascinating history and scintillating name, this stunning replica makes a fabulous addition to any room or office. Enjoy the warmth of its sleek nautical style, a design that is a true classic, and place this replica proudly upon the mantel, above the fireplace, or on your desk.
27" Long x 5" Wide x 20" High
- Built from scratch by our master artisans
- Accurate scale model replica of the actual Cutty Sark
- Detailed Features Include:
- Masterfully stitched canvas sails
- Metal anchors and Wooden lifeboats
- Historic ship’s figurehead
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings, paintings, and actual photographs used to ensure the highest possible accuracy
- Elegant Wooden Base with arched dolphins
Cutty Sark Limited Model Ship 27"
Please contact for shipping and postage costs, this model is made overseas and Ready for Immediate Display - Not a Model Ship kit